Collection of Information
- When you visit this website, you may provide two types of information, personal information you knowingly choose to disclose and website use information. Similar to other websites, the website may use standard technology such as "cookies" and web server logs to provide personalization features and to collect information on how this website is used. Using such technology, we may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before and during your visit to this website), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, this site may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable us to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- If you choose to correspond further, we may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that we may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, content or services.
Use of Information
- We use the information collected about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website to your interest, and also to help us select content and services that you may find interesting and useful.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of our effort to keep you informed about events, developments, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose information obtained through this website when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires such disclosure, such as to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities.